Pages

Sunday

The Most Important Things About Sperm That Every woman Should Know

If you think you know everything you need about this bodily fluids, there are always facts that may surprise you! Find out which are the 7 important things about sperm that every woman should know!

1. Sperm is not without calories: Ejaculation liquid is composed mostly of fructose and enzymes. One cup of seeds is about five calories. It can be compared with one olive.


2. Sperm is not the longest-running body fluid: Spermatozoa are not as resistant to bacteria and other germs. They die quickly if you are in a cold, very hot, due to changes in pH or chemicals, such as chlorine in the pool.

3. Permanent in the womb: Sperm can not survive long in many situations, but the inside of the stomach provides a good environment for them.

Spermatozoa can survive between five and seven days and fertilize the egg. In the vagina retain only a few hours.

4. Spermatozoa are not fighters: In fact, everyone thinks that the sperm on its way to the egg is like a lone wolf. But uterus helps the sperm to enter into it, and therefore provides a stimulus.

290 Users Online
5. Hot baths are slowing down spermatozoa: Male fertility not only hamper the drugs, alcohol or smoking. The complications provides hot baths or car seats.

6. Spermatozoa crossing extremely long way: Spermatozoa are very small! There is no greater than 0.6 mm, and the way to the egg is about 15 cm, which must pass. Transferred to measure of a man of 1.80 m, it would be similar to that he must pass a hike route of 5.5 km, and that is quite far.

7. Not all spermatozoa are in shape!: Men do not like to hear, but not all spermatozoa are directed toward a goal. Although in one ejaculation go out 40-600 million spermatozoa, only half of them are healthy and flexible. The rest of them does not move or squirm uncontrollably.

2 comments:

  1. Husband left me and my kids, i was passing though pains, sorrow, heart broke, going crazy but this is how i restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. today with great joy and happiness in my heart i want to appreciate Dr Frank Ojo for bring back my lost husband within 24hours after the spell was been cast by him when my husband left me for the past 4 month without living any information behind and all his contact not reachable and i'm so happy my husband is back to us since i contact him on { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, His Mobile number: +234)80- 7237-0762, He is the best spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.
    E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .
    Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com .Thank you all for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a solution for male infertility like: AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT, WEAK ERECTION, and PREMATURE EJACULATION? Look no further! Dr. Uduehi has the cure/remedy to any type of male infertility. It’s been 4 months since he cured me of azoospermia and my spouse is currently pregnant for me. I was diagnosed of Non-obstructive azoospermia (NOA), which people believes it’s impossible to be cured or treated. But with Dr Uduehi’s medication, I got cured. I am expecting a baby anytime soon and I was introduced to the doctor by someone whom he treated of low sperm count. So, I deemed it fit to share my experience with the doctor to the general public and to give hope to those who don’t know who to meet for their problems. The doctor’s contact: (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com) (+2347084878384)

    ReplyDelete