Pages

Sunday

EBOLA- A Viral disease goes deadly!!!!

The Liberian Man, Patrick Sawyer, with first case of "Ebola Disease in Nigeria is Dead ..!!! If anytime to ACT as one NIGERIA, THIS IS IT......Keep the Information, informative.Historically; Ebola kills 90% of its victimsThe Ebola virus is named for the Ebola River, where the first outbreaks occurred in 1976.
The deadly killer, EBOLA? EBOLA is a killer disease that is transmitted through body secretions such as sweat, blood, saliva, mucous, breast secretion, tears, urine, and sexual transmission with an infected person. Puts victim in lots of pain. There is no cure and the cause is unknown. It can reproduce in 8 hours and when it does, millions of new viruses come out. It is the world's most deadly viruses and one of the most painful deaths possible. The person can die any were from 3-30 days or even longer. It is only stopped when it has no more hosts to feed on. The period between infection with the Ebola virus and the start of symptoms is called the Ebola incubation period, which can be as short as 2 days or as long as 21 days.Look out for the following! Fever, sore throat, headaches, weakness, joint and muscle pain, chest pain & bleeding from skin. In pregnant women, abortion (miscarriage) and heavy vaginal bleeding are common Ebola symptoms.Death usually occurs during the second week of Ebola symptoms, and its usually due to massive blood loss.Prevention is the KEY word! Wash your hands often with soap and water, sanitizer is a good alternative. Avoid contact with people with suspicious signs and places of outbreak. Watch out for the warning signs which mimics malaria symptoms. As always, wash your fruits and vegetables before cooking.Be the USEFUL VIRUS by reporting any SUSPICIOUS case to the nearest health care centre. If any information, BE KIND TO SHARE

 You May Also Check Out The Resources Below; 
 
How To Manage Fatty Liver Disease

3 comments:

  1. Husband left me and my kids, i was passing though pains, sorrow, heart broke, going crazy but this is how i restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. today with great joy and happiness in my heart i want to appreciate Dr Frank Ojo for bring back my lost husband within 24hours after the spell was been cast by him when my husband left me for the past 4 month without living any information behind and all his contact not reachable and i'm so happy my husband is back to us since i contact him on { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, His Mobile number: +234)80- 7237-0762, He is the best spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.
    E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com .
    Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com .Thank you all for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Abaka HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS EMAIL OR WEBSITE (Https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com direct address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com)..What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Abaka who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Abaka for he has made my life complete by bringing back my wife to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Abaka is a God on Earth. My wife and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Abaka helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my wife came home begging that she needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact; (drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +2349063230051.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete